RS&A Crime Scene Processing (CSP) - Presumptive Blood Testing Proficiency Test:
- The CSP Presumptive Blood Testing PT will consist of at least 4 surfaces containing stains of suspected blood.
- Participants are required to process each surface for the presence of blood using any method they choose.
- Results are Presumptive Blood Positive (+) or Presumptive Blood Negative (-)
RS&A Crime Scene Processing - Latent Print Processing Proficiency Test:
- The CSP Latent Print Processing PT will contain at least 3 NON-POROUS items of evidence.
- Participants are required to process the items for the presence of latent prints using any processing method(s) they choose.
- Participants are required to submit at least one photograph of any latent prints discovered.
RS&A Crime Scene Processing - Shooting Incident Documentation Proficiency Test:
- The CSP Shooting Incident Documentation PT has at least one trajectory entry and one trajectory exit in at least one item of evidence.
- Participants are required to submit 3 results:
- Entry Side
- Horizontal Azimuth including the Horizontal Direction of Measure
- Vertical Angle including Vertical Direction of Measure
STEP 1 - COMPLETE YOUR PROFICIENCY TEST WITHIN THE TIME GIVEN
STEP 2 - ENTER YOUR RESULTS IN OUR ONLINE RESULTS ENTRY PORTAL
Each proficiency test participant will be issued a unique web code
and password to access our easy answer submission portal. Once logged into the portal, you will be asked to complete a simple survey. This information will be used to create our Advanced Results Summary Report. When finished with the simple survey, you will then provide your test answers and comments. Test answers are entered using simple drop-down boxes which can be saved for a later submission or submitted to RS&A.
STEP 3 - MANUFACTURER'S REPORT PUBLISHED ONLINE
STEP 4 - INDIVIDUAL RESULTS WILL BE EMAILED TO THE POINT OF CONTACT
STEP 5 - SUMMARY RESULTS PUBLICATION WILL BE POSTED ONLINE
RS&A is committed to constantly improving and offering high quality forensic related products and services. Our commitment is especially important in the field of proficiency testing. We are keenly aware that the results of published Proficiency Testing Results can either be used properly, misused by naysayers of the impression evidence sciences, or sometimes even used as a tool for the defense bar to attack unsuspecting forensic identification specialists.
We believe the most prevalent problem that has existed for much too long is the lack of pertinent data to accompany the raw proficiency test results. Without knowing about the test participant's credentials, experience, and their agency's processes when completing purchased proficiency tests, the published test results are worse than having none at all. It is only through a review of the test results, in relation to the information about the participant and their agency, that the published results can become accurate and truly representative.
Therefore, before submitting your test answers, you will be required to complete a simple Online survey. The data we have asked you to provide, in conjunction with the other participants, will enable RS&A to provide the forensic identification industry what they have needed for so long.
Regardless of the results, we will know that the published data is not only accurate but truly meaningful.
CRIME SCENE PROCESSING - PRESUMPTIVE BLOOD TESTING PT - $250.00 per test.
CRIME SCENE PROCESSING - LATENT PRINT PROCESSING PT - $250.00 per test.
CRIME SCENE PROCESSING - SHOOTING INCIDENT DOCUMENTATION PT - $300.00 per test.
FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTIONS
RS&A understands the unique finance and budget requirements of State and Federal Agencies. We offer flexible payment options to help make your proficiency test purchases easier. If you have unique changes or special needs, contact us and we will work out a custom solution to your unique problem.
1. Credit card
2. Purchase order
3. Check by mail
4. International Bank Wire Transfer (DOWNLOAD RS&A BANK WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION)
NOTE: International Bank Wire Transfer fees range from $50 USD to $75 USD depending on the country. For all orders paid using a Bank Wire Transfer payment method, the client will be charged a flat $50 USD banking fee. This fee is charged to RS&A by the bank for processing the international payment. Once your order has been submitted, you will receive an order confirmation email and an additional email which will contain an updated invoice cost and all the banking information necessary to complete your bank wire transfer.
FLAT RATE SHIPPING
- United States = Free Shipping!
- North American (Canada & Mexico) = $25.00 flat rate shipping per test.
- All Other Continents = $50.00 flat rate shipping per test.
Shipping charges are applied during checkout.
Avoid all shipping charges by choosing an Online download option when available!